- The struggling Minnesota Vikings and the Rodgers-less Green Bay Packers played out a draw in Green Bay even after overtime, with both teams locked on 26 points apiece. It was the Packers who flew home after being 16 pts down, but in the end neither team could get their nose in front. Viking Adrian PETERSON was the star as usual with 32 carries for 146 yds and a touchdown.
- The San Diego Chargers and the Kansas City Chiefs played out a high scoring affair in Kansas City, with the Chargers upsetting the Chiefs and giving them only their second loss for the year, 41 to 38 in Kansas City. It was a QB shootout, with both RIVERS and SMITH throwing for a combined 686 yds and 6 touchdowns. WOW.
- The underrated St Louis Rams smashed the Chicago Bears in St Louis 42 – 21, on the back of a jump-start 21 point first quarter. It was a great team effort for the Rams, while the Bears left too much to stand-in QB Josh McCOWN, who did his utmost in completing 36 of 47 for 352 yds and 2 touchdowns.
- The Arizona Cardinals played host to the Indianapolis Colts and came away big winners taking out their fourth game in a row, 40 – 11. Both teams now sit at 7-4 for the season, with Arizona QB Carson PALMER leading his team to victory on the back of a 26 from 37, 314 yard and 2 touchdown game.
- Finally, in one of the games of the season the New England Patriots somehow came back from a 24 – 0 halftime scoreline to defeat the all-conquering Denver Broncos 34 – 31 in overtime. In delivering the Broncos only their second loss of the year, the Patriots were again led by QB Tom BRADY who passed for 344 yds and 3 touchdowns. Broncos RB Knowshon MORENO did his best to lift his team, running for an amazing 224 yds and a touchdown.
1. Josh GORDON - Wide Receiver, Cleveland Browns
Ranked 8th in the NFL for Wide receivers, GORDON is in the elite bracket, particularly since he has played in a struggling Browns team for his whole career so far. In last weekend’s game against the Steelers the red-hot GORDON caught 14 passes for a total of 237 yards and 1 touchdown, giving him a very impressive 29.70 pts. Look out for him again this week against the ordinary Jacksonville Jaguars.