5. Tom Hawkins 65 (in 11.94% of teams) - A few easy misses didn't help Hawkins' score. I'm not sure if Hawkins can be considered a gun just yet.
4. Jed Adcock 70 (6.93%) - It was a poor match for the Lions' vice captain, even in a very impressive performance for his team. Hasn't found the consistency this season.
3. Marty Clarke 18 (33.9%) - It's time to sell Marty. The red vest wasn't a good sight, although he wasn't scoring well before that either.
2. Matthew Boyd 63 (15.13%) - The bye weeks were when we needed our premiums at their absolute best; but a lousy 63 wasn't enough from Boyd. Hope he wasn't your captain.
1. Michael Johnson 57 (12.23%) - Many coaches traded in Johnson on the back of some impressive performances, but he promptly turned out his lowest score of the year.
5. Jobe Watson 120 - Week in, week out. Watson delivers. I chose Stanton over Watson in my mid-year All-Australian team, but I might be leaning the other way now.
= 3. Jack Redden 127 - His start to the year wasn't very good, but in his last six he's averaged 112.
= 3. Tom Rockliff 147 - Rocky had 40 disposals and two goals in the big win over the Bulldogs. He's proving to be a very reliable midfielder.
2. Corey Enright 123 - Enright has had lots of low scores this year, but he often repays his owners with a solid score. On the weekend he clocked up only his fourth 100 of the year.
1. Leigh Adams 151 - It was Adams' first 100 of the year, but he made it a big one. He's dropped $53,000 overall and is averaging 102 in his last three matches.
Coaching Pleaser of the Year nomination
Since dropping below $500,000 at round 5, Beams has averaged an impressive 126.7, and has been super pleasing for the coaches that snaffled him up. He's crossed the ton in his past four matches now and deserves the year's second nomination.
In the Twitterverse (We ask for the tweeps' heroes and villains)
@ChrisWorner07 - Matty Boyd Definetly a villain!
@sc_advice - Villain: boyd...
Pearce Hanley 151 SC points
21 kicks, 8 handballs, 13 marks, 2 tackles, 1 goal
Hanley played the best game of his career as he sliced through the Dogs' midfield and rebounded often from defence. Remarkably, his price still dropped after this round, and could be a very handy inclusion to your SC side.