5. Travis Cloke - 127 Well done to those that held onto him during the tough weeks! He kicked poorly too, so his score could've been higher.
4. Jack Watts - 111 His new role down back is wroking well for him, SC wise. You could do a lot worse as the Demons keep improving.
3. Jobe Watson - 140 Super, captain's effort in the wet, and in a loss.
2. Todd Goldstein - 127 With McIntosh out, Goldy is ready to become an elite ruckman once again.
1. Jack Riewoldt - 187 Finally, an eight goal effort rewards the many coaches who have held Jack all this time.
5. Corey Enright - 0 (8.7%) Late withdrawal. What are you doing to us?
4. Matthew Kreuzer - 0 (21.02%) Another late withdrawal. What are you doing to us?
3. Brian Lake - 49 (36.13%) The soapy ball and wet conditions didn't suit Lake whatsoever.
2. Michael Rischitelli - 23 (0.37%) Two years ago Rischa won the Lions' B&F and scored well in SC. If he ever comes good, get on him.
1. Stewart Crameri - 59 (3.57%) When a forward who plays quite high up the ground like Crameri misses goals he should kick, he won't score well. Maybe just a blip.
In the Twitterverse
@bailzz2311 - Villain: S.Thompson 58pts, Hero= Garry Ablett 155pts
@Matts_Tigers5 - Hero: Rory Sloane Buddy JROO Villan: Lake Hargrave Sidebottom Horsely
Star of the Week
Lance Franklin 236 SC points (13 goals)
Sooner or later Franklin was going to be Star of the Week, and my word does he deserve it. North Melbourne had no answer for Buddy and he smashed out the first double ton of the SuperCoach season. Did you have him captain?