5. Dayne Beams - 137 Despite being on track for even more after a super first half, but for those that took the gamble on Beams, it is just reward.
4. Matt de Boer - 141 Many are calling it his break-out game. Now not just a tagger it seems, he had a real day out against the Tiges. Still quite unique.
3. David Hale - 122 Just a bit part player? Not anymore, he has churned out enough hundreds to hold down a genuine spot. Bailey's return will quell his influence though.
2. Jude Bolton - 121 Still so consistent, even into his final years. He'll average 100 until he retires.
1. Nick Riewoldt - 159 Even though his 500th goal was a gimme, no one will complain with 7 goals and 159 points.
5. Brent Moloney - 54 (0.46% of teams) I've been pumping him up, trying to get him back into form, but the consistency just isn't there. Stay well away.
4. Courtney Dempsey - 48 (22.89%) He was barely sighted on Saturday night. Until the final siren...
3. David Zaharakis - 0 (13.6%) This annoys me (even though I don't have him). Doing a serious injury while attempting long bombs at training? Fantasy coaches ought to be fed up.
2. Gary Ablett - 64 (45.37%) In a week where we needed a genuinely good return from our captain, Gary certainly didn't deliver.
1. Corey Enright - 49 (9.17%) I feel for the people who traded in Corey two weeks ago. First a late withdrawl against the Giants' (giving many people a donut), and then this sub-50 performance. He'll be extra cheap next week.
In the Twitterverse
@AnthonyWadwell Villain: Essendon FC for hiding Zaka's injury.
@jc_thebomb villains: Ablett, Sandilands and most other players. Heroes: Selwood, Beams, Sidebottom, Swan
@LHouldcroft Surely Corey enright. Especially because I just traded him in this week! #showsonethingcorey
Star of the Week
Joel Selwood - 154 SC points
There's no better way to start the round with a massive score from one of your guns - hopefully your captain. Selwood rarely lets us down, because the Geelong captaincy has taken his game to a new high.