Things begin to look up next week, with popular choices Brendon Goddard and Dustin Martin returning.
5. Sam Mitchell 158 - Yes thanks! A typically dominant performance from the former skipper and his highest score for the year.
4. Toby Greene 127 - If you (foolishly, at the time) held onto Toby Greene - well done! He keeps improving with every game and consistent 100s are priceless in SuperCoach. Surely a smoky for the Giants' B&F.
3. Steve Johnson 148 - Johnson controversially missed last week's match against West Sydney, but starred against the Magpies with 36 disposals.
2. Trent Cotchin 141 - To score 141 in a losing cause is an awesome effort. Everyone agreed that he was better than Gary on Saturday, and we all seem to agree that he is the next Gary.
5. Greg Broughton 35 (7.8% of teams) - Broughton's price has dropped more than $169,000 overall now, mainly thanks to an average of 58 since Fremantle's bye. Atrocious.
4. Travis Cloke 41 (18%) - The contract saga must be impacting Cloke's dismal performances; he hasn't scored over 100 since round 11.
3. Matt Suckling 30 (10.7%) - In a match that the Hawks won easily, Suckling had no impact. To be honest, it was hard to know that he was out there.
2. Nick Dal Santo 66 (8.6%) - Even though no injury list admits it, the general feeling was that Dal Santo hurt his knee last week. Let's hope he gets up next week.
1. Richmond Tigers - The only side that the Suns have a 100% win ratio against. It was a very disappointing performance from a team aiming for a finals spot.
In the Twitterverse
@MartyBates45: villain Cloke! Hero Spurr! #outoftheclouds
@McCormackDamon: VillainS: Maric, Broughton Hero: Stevie J
@A-OKeefe: villian: Cox. Hero: Kieran Jack. Altho I don't have him.
@SC_Specialist: Hero: Mitchell Villain: Broughton
@ejsortino23: Villains- H Taylor, and T Cloke
@BraddlesIngram: Hero: Lee Spurr - Late inclusion, saves me a doughnut and tons up! #Godlike!! Villain: Suckling..
Star of the Week
168 SuperCoach points
Three things were incredible about Petrie's effort last week against the Blues.
1. His record against the Blues wasn't that super - only four goals in his last six games against them.
2. He only played three quarters - he was subbed off at three-quarter-time. On the Herald Sun live scoring, he was on 141 at that stage. That is a considerable scaling.
3. He scored 32 last week against the Eagles. 130 point turnaround is the biggest of the year.