Top five coaching disappointments:
5. Devon Smith: 17 (37%)
4. Steve Johnson: 65 (6.5%)
3. Matt Kreuzer: 64 (26.7%)
2. Brendon Goddard: 58 (57.6%)
1. Lance Franklin: 72 (65.3%)
5. With general carnage around the board (and the Porplyzia late withdrawal), the news coaches didn't need was that Smith was the Giants' starting sub.
4. Steve Johnson is on the shamed list again, and it isn't good enough from Stevie. He seems like an upgrade option, but not if he keeps scoring below 70.
3. Kreuzer couldn't capitalise in the absence of Sandilands, and the Clarke/Giffin combination of Freo was pretty good.
2 & 1. Two of the most picked players in the competition suffered shockers: Goddard was tagged out of it in the wet and Franklin's sore hand coincided with Ted Richard's good form. We need better from our $600k players.
Top five coaching pleasers:
5. Tom Rockliff: 140
4. Daniel Kerr: 131
3. Patrick Dangerfield: 141
2. Jeremy Cameron: 114
1. Dustin Martin: 112
5. A season in the forward-line for Rocky? Just a rumour. He has shot back into form, and how.
4. Kerr is still a machine, albeit not as consistently as yesteryear.
3. Dangerfield is a big game player, and now is the perfect time for our mid-range players to stand up. Unlucky to miss out on top spot this week, Patty!
2. It's been a tough start for Jezz. But if he was your emergency and Porplyzia was starting for you, then you finished the round licking your lips. With Porpoise out again next week, let's see if Cameron is a one-hit wonder.
1. If you kept your faith in Dustin all this time, finally, some reward! For Dustin owners, let's hope there's a lot more to come.
Star of the Week
Swan hasn't set the world on fire so far this year, by his lofty standards at least, but every week his performance has slowly risen. He was an inspired captain (or vice-captain) choice on ANZAC day, and delivered, with 42 touches and 3 goals. With Ablett out, it was the perfect result for Swan's 69,000 coaches. Can he do it two weeks in a row?
Who were your best performers this round? Tell us below in the comments, no sign-up is needed!