Pittard (93), Wines (125), Viney (117) & Goodes (113) all scored for me in Round 1, so I guess you could say I have some form to back up my selections. Or maybe I was just lucky....?
Here are all the cash-cows and cheap players and what order I would select them in:
1. Goodes - non-negotiable. Have him on the field.
3. Stevenson - didn't have his best game last week but the Power rate him very highly.
7. Wilkinson - a great selection if you've got a bit extra cash, but still behind a few of the others.
4. K.Stevens- bare in mind he only played two and a bit quarters before the Dogs were extra cautious.
8. Toumpas - first game last week, nerves probably got to him. Give him another go.
10. B.Hill - Started with a bang, but blew up. Expect more vest action.
13. K.Mitchell - even if he isn't sub, his scores should be low due to his defensive role.
2. Daw - still no certainty to play.
1. Macaffer - was his first senior game in over 18 months. Has the most experience of the lot.
2. Neade - be careful of the green vest.