Here's my team for Round 10.
- Just the one trade this week with Porplyzia out for Beams. Beams fit well within my bye structure and has been performing well, especially last week. Porplyzia's break-even was way too high for my liking, so I traded him out. Would have traded out Smith but he's still got more money to make.
- Will use two trades next week. They'd probably be Shiel and McDonald seeing as though I've got too many Round 11 bye affected players in my midfield.
- I said this on Sunday night and I'm going to stay true to my word but I've put Sidebottom as captain. He's playing the Gold Coast, he's been in form. I don't see why not.
- Teams seems to be set. Will keep a keen eye on Sam Shaw from Adelaide for a downgrade option to trade out Ellis. Ellis' break-even is low again, so that's why I've waited a week.
- I could have easily traded out Clarke who has a high break-even this week for Chris Newman but that would mean I'd have another Round 13 player, which I don't need. If Richmond had the bye in Round 11, he would be in my side.