- Chris Judd ($2.05) vs Sam Mitchell ($1.75) - It was only 3 points between them with Sam Mitchell scoring 129 supercoach points and Chris Judd leading all Carlton players with 126 points. A kick and a handball and that $2.05 was incredibile value.
- Jarryd Blair ($1.98) vs Greg Broughton ($1.80) - Massive game by Blair with the 32 touches and 115 points, thrashing Greg Broughton's 71. Hope people got onto this!
- Beau Waters ($1.80) vs Shannon Hurn ($1.98) - An extremely surprising poor game from Waters compared to Hurn. A 113 from Hurn and a 86 from Waters.
- Nick Dal Santo ($1.77) vs Todd Goldstein ($2.02) - Nick Dal Santo was extremely quite on Sunday scoring only 70 supercoach points. Toddy Goldstein racked up heaps of points by dominating the ruck, especially in the last quarter and when North dominated the centre.
1 out of 4 is pretty disappointing but hopefully I get back into the positive this week.
VALUE SUPERCOACH SPORTSBET.COM.AU ODDS
- Chris Judd ($1.77) vs Heath Scotland ($2.02) - Could go either way here but with Clarke coming in he may be used as Collingwood's main tagger. Good value for Scotland if this happens.
- Andrew Swallow ($1.82) vs Matt Priddis ($1.95) - We all know Priddis can score those massive 130's and he may just do that with North's lack of taggers. Swallow can also score very low and his hard ball gets are his only avenue to points.
- Dean Cox ($1.77) vs Nic Naitanui ($2.02) - Rumours circulating that Nic Nat rolled his ankle at training. If true and he plays injured, seriously consider Dean Cox at that price. He will trouble North's defence and may kick a bag.
- Ryan O'Keefe ($1.85) vs Adam Goodes ($1.92) - Goodes hasn't been in hot form after coming back from injury so O'Keefe seems to be easy money. Will be very surprised if Goodes scores more than 100.
- Kurt Tippett ($1.95) vs Sam Jacobs ($1.82) - If Port Adelaide can lockdown Tippett (especially with Taylor suspended), Jacobs could easily beat him and is very good value with that price. Jacobs has been in great form and is up against Lobbe.
- Mitch Wallis ($1.80) vs Luke Dahlhaus ($1.98) - With a much needed rest for Wallis last week, he is very good value at $1.80. Dahlhaus is known for his below 60 scores whereas Wallis has been one of the better Bulldogs players this year.