5. Chris Newman 65 (5.2% of teams) - Newman really has had a tough year; he's dropped $172,000 and has only passed 100 twice.
4. Dean Cox 76 (25.1%) - Cox has disappointed since his mammoth 216 points two weeks ago; two scores below 80 isn't enough for such an expensive ruckman.
3. Brendon Goddard 57 (53.7%) - Unsigned and out of form. No, it's not Travis Cloke, it's BJ Goddard. Worrying for the Saints.
2. Dale Thomas 62 (3.4%) - Thomas was smashed by the Hawks, much like his team. After a promising few weeks, things deteriorated last week.
5. Mitch Duncan 148 (0.6%) - Duncan churned out his highest score ever against the Bombers, but less than 1% of coaches have.
4. Drew Petrie 161(6.6%) - 14 goals in two weeks - Big Drew is on fire. Potentially looking at an All-Australian berth. He's averaging 100 points a week now too.
3. Gary Ablett 150 (49.6%) - Ablett was due, and burst back into form last
2. Matthew Pavlich 160 (22.7%) - Pavlich has turned on his SuperPav in recent weeks, and his price has soared past $600,000
1. Dayne Beams 162 (12.2%) - Beams is truely an elite midfielder and can be genuinely considered as captain every week.
In the Twitterverse:
@Laura_bell21 Villain: Cloke for being useless and Tippet for getting KO'd again!! Killing my forward line #supercoachheadache
@axl_morgs Hero= Pav's 320 as captain...villain Cloke
@SilaciousK two villains cloke and tippett, hero beams
@sportsmadjones I upgraded Darren Pfeiffer to Kurt Tippet just this week. Think that says it all
@DeaneShane hero - Kennedy, villain - Giles. I was hoping he was going to carry my R2 might have to trade before the serious stuff.
@woodsontuba Beams as captain. Gold.
@thurbonator hero: definitely my captain this week Pav, villain: yet again has to go to cloke, what a serious dud he's turned out to be!!
Star of the Week
Rory Sloane - 141 SuperCoach points
It's about time Rory was recognised: he's had an awesome year, played every match and has averaged 110 points. He won't get much cheaper than $520,000 so it is your last chance to grab him before the year is done.